- We believe that over long periods of time, stocks offer the potential for higher returns than bonds which offer higher potential total returns than cash.
- We believe that Time is more important than Timing. Trying to time the market requires that an investor move out of the market at the right time and then move back in at the right time. Both decisions must be correct or potential gains may not be realized. We do not believe that the market can successfully be timed over long periods.
- We believe in portfolio diversification; combining stocks, bonds, and cash in such a way as to balance risk and reward while reducing potential volatility.
- We believe in using proven management in our investment funds.
- We believe in keeping expenses low.
- We believe that markets will fluctuate, but over prolonged periods of time, they have the ability to deliver positive returns in excess of one year Certificate of Deposit rates.
- We believe that incorporating these factors into a cohesive plan allows our client's assets to enjoy the potential to help achieve the targeted returns.