For Individuals and Families
Individuals and families are often concerned about saving for retirement. We can help de-mystify the various retirement accounts that are available, and provide guidance with the following:
- Opening and funding accounts such as a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA
- Analyzing and explaining options regarding your employer-offered retirement plans
- Retirement accounts for small business owners or self-employed individuals including:
- Keogh Plans
- Solo 401(k) Plans
- SEP-IRA Plans
- SAR-SEP Plans
- SIMPLE-IRA Plans
We love teachers, and know that they have unique retirement plans, pension options, and tax considerations. We can help teachers plan for their retirement in a variety of ways.
- We can help coordinate state pensions with a personal 403(b) Tax Sheltered Account, which will allow for increased retirement savings.
- We can help with deciding on an appropriate investment mix for a variety of retirement accounts.
- We can de-mystify your state’s pension system.
- We can help assure that you are maximizing tax benefits available to you.
We can help larger employers determine an effective type of plan for their company, help select the administration for the plan, and provide ongoing support and employee education. Employers commonly offer plans like the following:
- 401(k) plans – Roth and traditional
- Safe Harbor plans
- Profit Sharing plans
- New Comparability plans
- Defined Benefit plans